Sausage and Potato Bake
Turkey Smoked Sausage is baked with red potatoes, bell peppers, onions, and seasonings.
- 1 pkg. Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage
- 6 cups red new potatoes cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 green bell pepper cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1 inch-chunks
- 1 large onion sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400° F. Cut sausage in 1/4” slices; set aside.
2. Place potatoes in medium saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer 10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain potatoes.
3. Combine sausage, potatoes, bell peppers, onion, garlic, chicken broth, olive oil and seasonings in a 12x8-inch baking dish; mix lightly.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned and vegetables are tender.
Note: For crispier potatoes, bake 10-15 minutes longer.