This healthy and nut-free granola is great with yogurt, milk, or by the handful!
Recipe from Two Peas & Their Pod
5 from 1 vote
Prep Time 10mins
Cook Time 45mins
Total Time 55mins
3 1/2cupsoatsnot quick oats
1cupchopped dried apples
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, pepitas, brown sugar, cinnamon, allspice, and salt.
3. In a small saucepan, warm the applesauce with the honey, canola oil, and vanilla extract.
4. Pour the liquid ingredients over the dry ingredients and stir until well combined. Spread the mixture evenly on a large baking sheet.
5. Bake the granola for about 45 minutes, stirring every ten minutes, until the granola is golden brown. Remove from oven, and stir in the dried apples. Let the granola cool completely. Store the granola in a large, airtight container. The granola will keep for up to one month.