1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, sift flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa. Set aside.
3. With a mixer, cream butter and sugars together until smooth. Add in eggs, one at a time. Next, add in vanilla extract. Mix until blended.
4. Slowly add flour mixture to sugar mixture and mix until flour disappears. Unwrap the Hugs candies. Take a spoonful of cookie dough and wrap the dough around the Hug candy. Make sure the entire Hug is covered. Place cookie onto prepared baking sheet. Continue wrapping cookies until dough is gone. Make sure the cookies are 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
5. Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes. Don't over bake. Remove from oven and let sit on baking sheet for 3-5 minutes. Move to a cooling rack and cool completely.
6. Place white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and melt. Drizzle chocolate over the cookies. Let cookies sit until chocolate hardens, about 10 minutes.
Note-if you can't find Raspberry Hugs, any Hershey's Kiss or Hug will work. I found the Raspberry Hugs at Target. They are a seasonal Valentine's Day candy.