Black Bean Corn Salsa
This easy black bean corn salsa is a family favorite! Serve with tortilla chips for an easy appetizer or snack!
- 15 ounces black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 ears sweet corn, kernels removed from cob
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed and diced
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 large lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Tortilla chips, for dipping
In a large bowl, combine black beans, sweet corn, green onions, garlic, tomatoes, jalapeño, cilantro, and lime juice. Stir and season with salt and pepper. Serve with tortilla chips.
Calories: 130kcal, Carbohydrates: 25g, Protein: 8g, Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 9mg, Potassium: 446mg, Fiber: 7g, Sugar: 3g, Vitamin A: 543IU, Vitamin C: 12mg, Calcium: 28mg, Iron: 2mg