Roasted Strawberries with Greek Yogurt
Recipe from Two Peas & Their Pod
- 1 cup strawberries washed, hulled, and cut in half
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon turbinado sugar
- 1 6 oz. serving Greek yogurt (I used Chobani plain 0% yogurt)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, toss strawberries, agave nectar, and turbinado sugar together. Make sure the strawberries are coated evenly.
3. Place strawberries on prepared baking sheet. Roast in the oven for about 30 minutes or until strawberries are soft and juicy.
4. Let the strawberries cool to room temperature. Spoon strawberries over Greek yogurt.