White Bean and Artichoke Dip
Recipe from Two Peas & Their Pod
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 15 ounce cans white beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 15 ounce can artichoke hearts (drained)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In the bowl of a food processor, add the garlic, white beans, artichoke hearts, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, and rosemary. Blend until smooth.
2. Season with salt and pepper and stir. Serve with bread, crackers, vegetables, or chips.
*Note-this dip also makes a great spread. I like to add it to sandwiches.