1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 8X8 pan with cooking spray. I used a glass Pyrex dish.
2. Whisk together the dry ingredients in a medium bowl-flour, baking powder, soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, stir together the melted butter and brown sugar. Stir until smooth.
4. Add in the egg and stir. Next, stir in the vanilla. Stir until smooth.
5. Add the flour mixture and stir until the ingredients are combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Take the little caramel balls and tuck them into the blondies. I spaced them out all over.
7. Bake the blondies for 23-25 minutes, until the blondies are set. A toothpick will come out clean when they are done. Let the blondies cool on a rack. When cool, cut and serve.