Easy Green Salad
An Easy Green Salad with mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, Parmesan, croutons, and a quick balsamic vinaigrette. This simple salad recipe is the perfect side dish to pair with any main meal.
- 5 cups chopped lettuce or mixed greens
- 1 1/2 cups halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Homemade croutons
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
In a large bowl, combine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, Parmesan cheese, and croutons. Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette and toss well. Serve immediately.
Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 128mg | Potassium: 236mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2620IU | Vitamin C: 9.6mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 0.8mg