Sun-Dried Tomato, White Bean, and Artichoke Pesto Pasta Salad
Sun-dried tomatoes, white beans, and artichokes come together in a pesto pasta salad that’s great for potlucks, leftovers, and snacking all summer long!
- 16 oz pasta fusilli pasta, or other short cut pasta
- 1 cup basil pesto
- 14 oz white beans, rinsed and drained
- 14 oz artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 6 oz sun-dried tomatoes, drained and roughly chopped
- 2 cups arugula
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts for garnish, optional
Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook the pasta until al dente according to package directions. Drain and rinse the pasta with cold water. Transfer the pasta to a large bowl.
Add the basil pesto to the pasta and stir until the pasta is well coated. Gently stir in the white beans, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, arugula, and Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Garnish with fresh basil and pine nuts, if using. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
Calories: 551kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 639mg | Potassium: 1173mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1515IU | Vitamin C: 19.6mg | Calcium: 223mg | Iron: 5.3mg