Easy Cucumber Salad
You only need five ingredients to make this simple and refreshing Cucumber Salad. It is the perfect side dish to any summer meal.
- 2 to 3 tablespoons rice vinegar or white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey (or sugar)
- 1 large English cucumber, thinly sliced
- ¼ large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
In a medium bowl, whisk together the vinegar and honey. Add the cucumber slices, onion slices, and dill. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving. You can also chill for a couple of hours before serving to let the cucumbers marinate.
Calories: 21kcal, Carbohydrates: 5g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 2mg, Potassium: 120mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 3g, Vitamin A: 79IU, Vitamin C: 3mg, Calcium: 12mg, Iron: 1mg