Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
You only need 15 minutes to make these fresh and healthy Greek tacos!
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 4 to rtillas taco size
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives pitted
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Tzatziki sauce
- Fresh mint for garnish, if desired
- Lemon wedges for garnish, if desired
Top each tortilla with cucumber, tomatoes, olives, chickpeas, red onion, feta, and tzatziki sauce. Garnish with fresh mint and lemon, if desired. Serve immediately.
Note-we like to warm up the tortillas before building our tacos. Use the microwave, oven, grill, or skillet on the stove!