Greek Tacos-mix up taco night and make these simple, fresh, and healthy Greek tacos!
Every week, I do a weekly meal plan for us and for all of you. I try to stick to them, but sometimes I get lazy or forget to go to the store. Last week, I was going to make Greek Tortellini Salad for dinner, but I didn’t have any tortellini. I bought all of the ingredients except the tortellini. Oops! So instead, I made Greek Tacos.
I love our Greek Tortellini Salad, but I am kind of glad I didn’t have any tortellini because now we have a new favorite dinner! These Greek Tacos are tasty!
Greek flavors are my favorite! I don’t know why I haven’t made Greek Tacos before!
Thank goodness we had Old El Paso Tortillas in the fridge! The lightbulb went on and I turned my Greek ingredients into super delicious tacos!
I topped the tortillas with cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, chickpeas, feta cheese, red onion, and tzatziki sauce. I had dinner on the table in about 15 minutes. You can’t beat that!
Mix up taco night and make these simple, fresh, and healthy Greek Tacos. They are going to be a regular at our dinner table!
- 4 to rtillas taco size
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- ½ cup kalamata olives pitted
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ red onion sliced
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Tzatziki sauce
- Fresh mint for garnish, if desired
- Lemon wedges for garnish, if desired
- Top each tortilla with cucumber, tomatoes, olives, chickpeas, red onion, feta, and tzatziki sauce. Garnish with fresh mint and lemon, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Note-we like to warm up the tortillas before building our tacos. Use the microwave, oven, grill, or skillet on the stove!
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
Follow twopeasandpod on Instagram and show us what recipes you are making from our blog! Use the hashtag #twopeasandtheirpod! We want to see what you are making in your kitchen!
Disclosure-this post is in partnership with Old El Paso, but our opinions are our own. Thank you for supporting the brands that continue to make Two Peas and Their Pod possible.