Easy Summer Pasta Salad
Recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod
This Easy Summer Pasta Salad recipe is loaded with summer vegetables and perfect for summer BBQ's and potlucks.
- 1 pound dry pasta (we used farfalle)
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 1 small orange bell pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 1 large seedless cucumber, chopped
- 12 oz jar artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette (can use store bought)
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped basil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente; drain, then rinse with cold water to cool.
In a large bowl, combine pasta, peppers, cucumber, artichoke hearts, and tomatoes. Pour the balsamic dressing over the pasta salad and gently stir to combine. Add the feta cheese and basil and stir again. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Chill until ready to serve.
Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 300mg | Potassium: 323mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1364IU | Vitamin C: 41mg | Calcium: 94mg | Iron: 1mg