Easy Summer Pasta Salad-a simple pasta salad recipe that is perfect for all of your summer BBQ’s and potlucks!
I make this Easy Summer Pasta Salad every year for neighborhood and family parties. It is always the first salad to go and I always get lots of requests for the recipe. I am so glad we have a blog so I can share it here! Now, everyone can have enjoy this recipe! YAY! I know you are going to love it. It is the perfect pasta salad for summertime!
I love this pasta salad because it is loaded with fresh summer vegetables. It is a great recipe for using up all of the vegetables from your garden or farmers market haul. The vegetables make the salad bright and colorful!
For the salad, we used Farfalle pasta. I love using butterfly pasta because it is pretty and fun to eat! You can use any pasta, use your favorite or what you have in your pantry. Cook the pasta until al dente, according to package instructions.
To the pasta, we added tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, artichokes, fresh basil, and feta cheese. We tossed the salad with balsamic vinaigrette. I love using my homemade dressing, it is so easy to whisk up! Of course, you can use your favorite store-bought dressing.
This Easy Summer Pasta Salad is a great recipe to take to summer BBQ’s and potlucks. It transports well and can be made for the masses. You can easily double, triple, or times this recipe by 10 if you need to. Just make sure you have a big bowl:) We also love eating this pasta salad for lunch or dinner. It is good for any summer meal! Enjoy!
More Pasta Salad Recipes:
- Greek Tortellini Salad
- Easy Pasta Salad
- Spinach Artichoke Pasta Salad
- Italian Tortellini Salad
- Caprese Pasta Salad
Easy Summer Pasta Salad
- 1 pound dry pasta (we used farfalle)
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 1 small orange bell pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 1 large seedless cucumber, chopped
- 12 oz jar artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette (can use store bought)
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped basil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente; drain, then rinse with cold water to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, peppers, cucumber, artichoke hearts, and tomatoes. Pour the balsamic dressing over the pasta salad and gently stir to combine. Add the feta cheese and basil and stir again. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Chill until ready to serve.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod