1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with a Silpat baking mat or parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
3. Using a stand mixer, cream butter and sugars together for about 3 minutes. Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix until combined. With the mixer on low, slowly add in the dry ingredients. Stir in the candied pecans and chocolate chips.
4. In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Form the cookie dough into balls, about 2 tablespoons of dough. Roll balls in cinnamon sugar mixture. Place on prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Sprinkle with sea salt, if desired.
5. Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are slightly golden brown. Remove from oven and let cookies cool on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a wire cooling rack and cool completely.
Note-cookies will keep in an airtight container for 3-4 days. You can also freeze the cookies!