Best Bean Dip
This cheesy refried bean dip is always a party favorite and it's so easy to make! Serve warm with tortilla chips and your friends and family will be begging for this hot bean dip recipe!
- 16 oz refried beans (can use canned beans)
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 4 oz can diced mild green chiles, drained
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese, divided
- Toppings: sliced green onion, chopped cilantro, chopped avocado, sliced jalapeños, chopped grape tomatoes, queso fresco
- Tortilla chips, for serving
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine the refried beans, Greek yogurt, green chiles, salsa, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Stir in 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
Spread the bean mixture into an 8x8-inch or 2-quart baking dish. Top with the remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from the oven.
Top the bean dip with sliced green onion, cilantro, avocado, jalapeños, chopped tomatoes, and queso fresco. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Calories: 114kcal, Carbohydrates: 5g, Protein: 7g, Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 20mg, Sodium: 430mg, Potassium: 70mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 335IU, Vitamin C: 3.4mg, Calcium: 168mg, Iron: 0.7mg