Roasted Parmesan Pesto Potatoes-you only need three ingredients to make these crispy and cheesy potatoes. They are a great side dish to any meal.
Are you having a hard time adjusting to the hustle and bustle of the new school year? Are you struggling with early mornings, carpool, after school practices, homework, and making dinner? There is a lot going on and I know you are all probably needing and wanting a super simple recipe that the entire family will love.
Well, today is your lucky day because I am sharing our recipe for 3-Ingredient Roasted Parmesan Pesto Potatoes. They are so easy to make and go great with just about any meal.
When I was in Italy, I fell in love basil. It is now my favorite herb and I put basil pesto on just about everything, including these potatoes.
I love making my own pesto, but sometimes life is busy and I don’t have time. My favorite store bought pesto is Kroger’s Private Selection Basil Pesto. It is crafted from a genovese recipe with basil, parmesan and romano cheeses, and garlic. Basically, it tastes just like homemade pesto, without any of the work.
To make the Roasted Parmesan Pesto Potatoes, I toss red potatoes with basil pesto and roast them in the oven for 20 minutes. I remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan cheese over the tops. The potatoes go back into the oven until they get a nice and crispy.
These potatoes are loaded with flavor and so good! You will be amazed that you only need three ingredients to make them. They are great for busy weeknights or entertaining.
Side dishes sometimes get forgotten, but trust me, once you taste these 3-Ingredient Roasted Parmesan Pesto Potatoes, you will want to make them for every meal!
3-Ingredient Roasted Parmesan Pesto Potatoes
- 2 lbs red potatoes washed and quartered
- 2 tablespoons Private Selection Basil Pesto
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes and pesto. Toss to coat. Transfer potatoes to a large baking sheet or shallow roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Roast for 20 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly over the potatoes and put the pan back in the oven. Roast for an additional 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and crispy. Remove from the oven and serve warm.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
This post is sponsored by Kroger, but all of our opinions are our own. Thank you for supporting the brands that continue to make Two Peas and Their Pod possible.