Almond Toffee Sea Salt Brownies-rich, fudgy brownies with toffee, almonds, and sea salt. These brownies are perfection!
There is a new brownie in town and you need a formal introduction. Friends, please meet Almond Toffee Sea Salt Brownies. These decadent brownies were born and baked in my kitchen. They are loaded with chocolate, toffee, almonds, and sea salt. They like to be eaten straight from the pan, with a scoop of ice cream, or with a glass of milk. They also like to be shared, so invite your friends and family to enjoy these brownies with you. And they do like to be baked often, so keep this recipe handy. I don’t think that will be a problem though, you will fall in love after one bite!
Now, that you have been formally introduced to my Almond Toffee Sea Salt Brownies, let’s sit down and have a little chat about them. They are pretty much the best brownies ever. The brownies are rich and fudgy and would be good on their own, but I don’t stop there. I add chocolate chips and toffee to the brownie batter. After pouring the batter into the pan, I top the brownies with more toffee and chopped Oven Roasted Sea Salt Almonds.
Have you tried Blue Diamond’s Oven Roasted Sea Salt Almonds? They are my current favorite snack. I eat them by the handful. The hint of sea salt is perfection. I knew the almonds would be a great addition to my brownies.
The almonds make the brownies pretty and I love the crunch and salty kick. I like to sprinkle a little extra sea salt on top of the brownies before baking because sweet and salty is my jam!
I am sooooo in love with these brownies!
By now, you should feel like you are pals, best buds, bff’s with my Almond Toffee Sea Salt Brownies. The only thing left for you to do is to make them, eat them, and love them! Enjoy!
Almond Toffee Sea Salt Brownies
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups Dutch-process cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups toffee bits divided
- 1 cup roughly chopped Blue Diamond Oven Roasted Sea Salt Almonds
- Extra sea salt for sprinkling on the top of brownies, if desired
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9″ x 13″ pan and set aside.
- In a medium-sized saucepan set over low heat, melt the butter, then add the sugar and stir to combine. Stir until mixture is shiny, but do not let it bubble or boil. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the cocoa, baking powder, sea salt, and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the eggs and stir until smooth. Add the flour, chocolate chips, and 1 cup of the toffee bits. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining toffee and chopped almonds evenly over the brownie batter. Sprinkle with additional sea salt, if desired.
- Bake the brownies for about 30 minutes, or until they are set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, or with just a few moist crumbs clinging to it. Remove pan from the oven and cool on a rack. Cut into squares and serve.
- Note-the brownies will keep in an airtight container for 2-3 days. They are great served with a scoop of ice cream!
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
Follow twopeasandpod on Instagram and show us what recipes you are making from our blog! Use the hashtag #twopeasandtheirpod! We want to see what you are making in your kitchen!
Disclosure-this post is in partnership with Blue Diamond Almonds, but our opinions are our own. Thank you for supporting the brands that continue to make Two Peas and Their Pod possible.