Berry Mascarpone Bagels make are perfect for breakfast or brunch! You will love the creamy, sweet mascarpone filling with juicy berries!
This post is sponsored by Dave’s Killer Bread.
When I was in New York, I went to a bagel shop for breakfast because that is what you do in NYC, right? I was amazed by all of the different bagels, cream cheeses, and fillings. The options were endless. I wanted to try them all, but I only had room for one bagel so I took good notes in my head. I was going to recreate some of these bagel creations at home. I love traveling for food inspiration. I always get so many good ideas, like these Berry Mascarpone Bagels. They are so good and easy to make at home.
You don’t need to go to NYC to have a good bagel, especially when Dave’s Killer Bread makes amazing bagels you can buy at the store! And did you know they have a NEW Boomin’ Berry Bagel? The bagels are packed with four delicious super berries and fruit swirls (cranberry, blueberry, blackberry, and açaí). They have 11 grams of protein and 13 grams of whole grains too.
The Boomin’ Berry Bagels are the base of my Berry Mascarpone Bagel sandwiches. I toast the bagels and then I add whipped mascarpone cheese that has been sweetened with honey. Mascarpone is a mild and creamy fresh cheese that originated in Italy. I like to whip it with honey to make it extra smooth and sweet. It is the perfect bagel spread. If you can’t find mascarpone, you can use cream cheese, both are good, but I think the mascarpone makes the bagel extra special.
After I spread the velvety and rich mascarpone cheese on the bagel I add fresh berries; blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. They make the bagel sandwiches extra pretty and you will love biting into the fresh, juicy berries.
Bring on the berries and enjoy a Berry Mascarpone Bagel sandwich for breakfast!
If you like this bagel recipe, you might also like:
- Egg, Avocado, and Pesto Bagel Sandwich
- Everything Bagel Avocado Toast
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Biscuits
- French Toast
- Lemon Blueberry Sweet Rolls
Berry Mascarpone Bagels
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Total Time
- 10 minutes
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 Dave's Killer Bread Boomin' Berry Bagels toasted
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- Extra honey for drizzling, if desired
- Using a mixer, whip the mascarpone cheese and honey together until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Spread the mascarpone cheese mixture evenly onto the toasted bagels. Top with a mixture of blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries. Drizzle with a little extra honey, if desired. Serve immediately.