Caleb just turned 18 months old and we thought we would share a “little pea” update.
Caleb currently loves:
- Playing basketball
- Running as fast as his little legs will let him
- Oatmeal, yogurt, cheese, berries, beans, olives, pizza, raisins, bananas, and bacon
- Playing at the park
- Going on walks
- Watching Minions and Dragon
- Horses and doggies
- Brushing his teeth
- Emptying the tupperware drawer
- His blankies-he will run to his crib and grab his blankies when he is ready for his nap.
- Talking. Caleb talks up a storm. His favorite words are: mommy, daddy, Josh, horses, yogurt, BEE (for berries), happy, hello, Papa, cookie, slide, more, and show (for movie)
- Putting on his shoes and socks
- Sneaking into the bathroom
- Trying to escape the house-he knows how to open the front door
- Looking at pictures and Vine videos on our iPhones
- Playing with friends
- Giving kisses, bones, and high five
- Feeding himself his yogurt and oatmeal-it gets messy!
Caleb has quite the personality and is so much fun. He is sweet, silly, and one smart cookie! Happy 18 months Caleb. We love you! Here are some recent photos of our little guy! Oh, he makes us laugh!