We share our Holiday Gift Guide earlier this week, did you see all of the fun gifts for him, her, and the kids? Well, now we are sharing our Cookbook Gift Guide. I think cookbooks are the perfect gift for anyone and everyone! I have a LARGE collection of cookbooks and these are my favorite picks from 2017. There are 15 on my list and I think you will love them all!
- Love Real Food-this is my favorite cookbook. It is all vegetarian and all SO good!
- Dinner: Changing the Game-this book is all about dinner! A great book if you struggle with getting dinner on the table or need dinner inspiration.
- Smitten Kitchen Every Day-love the simple and delicious recipes in this cookbook. Good, every day cooking!
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Come and Get It!-Of course, we love Ree’s latest book. She never disappoints!
- The Perfect Cookie-a book filled with perfect cookies! YES!!!
- The Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook-if you have an Instant Pot, you need this book!
- BraveTart-a book filled with American desserts. If you have a sweet tooth, you will love this book!
- Sally’s Cookie Addiction-this book is sure to cure your cookie cravings.
- Back Pocket Pasta-this cookbook is all about pasta, my kind of book! Bring on the pasta!
- Tartine All Day-I love Tartine and this book is fabulous!
- Baker’s Royale-Naomi’s desserts are almost too pretty to eat. Almost:)
- The Haven’s Kitchen Cooking School-this is a good cookbook for learning how to cook or for skilled cooks who want perfected recipes. It’s a winner!
- Weekday Weekend-eat healthy during the week and splurge on the weekends. Love it!
- Pizzazzerie: Entertain in Style-the perfect party book! It is filled with the most amazing party ideas and recipes.
- The Simple Bites Kitchen-this book is filled with beautiful and delicious recipes. You will want to make them all!
Make sure you check out my cookbook guide from last year. There are lots of great cookbooks on that list too! Now, tell me, what are your favorite cookbooks? I am always looking for new ones!
And, if you need help meal planning, sign up for Sweet Peas Meals! We help you get dinner on the table every single night! When you sign up, you will get a meal plan for every week, an organized shopping list so you can get in and out of the store, breakfast and lunch recipes, snack ideas, entertaining ideas, and MORE! BLACK FRIDAY DEAL-use the code SPMBF50 for 50% off!! You don’t want to miss this deal!! Tell your family and friends!! Can’t wait for you to join us!