December is filled with holiday parties, dinners, and events. We love seeing so many of our friends, family members, and celebrating the joyous season. Of course, we enjoy the tasty food as well. One of my favorite holiday appetizers to serve and eat is cranberry orange brie crostini.
If you are looking for a new holiday appetizer to serve this year, you must try this crostini recipe. It is delicious, easy to make, and pretty to serve. All you have to do is spread orange marmalade on baguette slices, top with brie, and pop them in the oven until the cheese is melted. I could eat a whole plate of melted brie on bread, but to spice things up for the holidays I add dried cranberries and pistachios on top of each baguette slice. It’s that easy!
Make this festive cranberry orange brie crostini for all of your holiday parties. It is sure to be a hit and doesn’t require a lot of work-my favorite kind of recipe.
Cranberry Orange Brie Crostini
- 1 baguette cut into ¼ inch slices, cut on the diagonal
- 1 jar orange marmalade about 1 ½ teaspoons per baguette slice
- 1/4 pound brie thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 chop chopped pistachios
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2. Spread each baguette slice with about 1 tablespoon of orange marmalade. Next, add a piece of brie to each slice. Place baguette slices face side up on a large baking sheet. Bake for 4-5 minutes, or until the brie is melted. Remove from oven.
- 3. Top cheesy baguette slices with a few dried cranberries and sprinkle with chopped pistachios. Serve warm.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
If you like this cranberry orange brie crostini, you might also like: