Everything Bagel Popcorn-hot, buttery popcorn topped with everything bagel season! This easy popcorn snack is perfect for movie night, game day, or every day snacking!
You guys, Everything Bagel Seasoning is well, EVERYTHING! I’ve been making it at home and enjoying it on avocado toast for a few months and it’s so good! I’ve also started putting it on my eggs, roasted veggies, and stirring it into my hummus. Josh started putting it on popcorn and WHOA! Talk about a game changer. Everything Bagel Popcorn is my new favorite snack! You have to try it.
How to Make Everything Bagel Popcorn
- First, you need popped popcorn. You can make popcorn on the stove or in a hot air popper. I wouldn’t use microwaved popcorn unless it is plain popcorn, you don’t want popcorn that is already buttered or salted.
- Combine melted butter and minced garlic. Yes, garlic butter popcorn!! It brings out the BEST flavor in the Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Top the buttery garlic popcorn with Everything Bagel Seasoning. You can make your own seasoning at home, here is my recipe. You only need 5 spices and 5 minutes to mix it up. You can also use Trader Joe’s Everything Bagel seasoning if you have that in your pantry.
- I season the popcorn with a tablespoon of the seasoning and toss it until popcorn is well coated. If you want an extra kick, you can sprinkle a little more seasoning on top.
It’s that simple! It is amazing what a little seasoning will do to jazz up plain old popcorn. When Josh made it for the first time I was just going to “try it” and then I ended up eating most of the bowl. It is addicting!
The next time you are craving popcorn, make Everything Bagel Popcorn. It is full of flavor and such a great, easy snack! Make it for movie night, game day, parties, or every day snacking!
Everything Bagel Popcorn
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time
- 5 minutes
- Total Time
- 10 minutes
- 8 cups plain popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 small clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Everything Bagel Seasoning
In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter and garlic. Drizzle garlic butter over the popcorn and toss until well coated.
Sprinkle the Everything Bagel Seasoning over the popcorn and toss until well coated. Taste and add additional seasoning, if desired. Enjoy!