Grilled Peach, Blueberry, and Goat Cheese Arugula Salad-the grilled peaches make this gorgeous summer salad extra special!
Oh, summer I am loving you and your fine produce! I can’t get enough. I am currently obsessed with grilled peaches. I make Josh grill up ripe and juicy peaches almost every day. I love eating them plain, with Greek yogurt, and in this Grilled Peach, Blueberry, and Goat Cheese Arugula Salad.
This salad has been my “go to” lunch this week. Not only is it beautiful, but it is fresh, tasty, and easy to make! You should add it to your summer menu ASAP!
This salad is great for an easy lunch or dinner. I also like to make it for summer BBQ’s and parties. Everyone always compliments on how pretty it is and after they taste it, they for sure want the recipe! It’s a winner all-around!
The grilled peaches are the star of the salad. I brush them with a little bit of the dressing and have Josh grill them until they are soft, sweet, juicy, and lined with grilled marks. I let them cool to room temperature and slice them so they are ready for my salad!
To make the salad, I start with a bed of arugula and then add grilled peaches, blueberries, crumbled goat cheese, and Marcona almonds. If you can’t find Marcona almonds, feel free to use regular almonds or your favorite nut. Pecans would also be good!
The dressing is light and simple to whisk up. It just gives the salad a splash of sweetness and flavor!
Take advantage of summer’s finest produce and make this Grilled Peach, Blueberry, and Goat Cheese Arugula Salad.
Grilled Peach, Blueberry, and Goat Cheese Arugula Salad
For the Dressing:
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white or golden balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Sea salt and crushed black pepper to taste
For the Salad:
- 3 ripe peaches cut in half, pits removed
- Fresh arugula about 8-10 cups
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup Marcona almonds or regular almonds
- 2 oz fresh goat cheese
- First, make the dressing. In a small bowl or jar, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Lightly brush the peach halves with the dressing. Preheat the grill to high heat. Place peaches, cut side down, on the hot grill. Grill for about five minutes, or until the peaches are soft and have grill marks. Remove peaches from the grill, cool to room temperature, and slice.
- Place arugula, sliced grilled peaches, blueberries, almonds, and fresh goat cheese in a large salad bowl. Drizzle with salad dressing. Gently toss and serve immediately.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod