Holiday Gift Guide for Kids- lots of fun gift ideas for little kids, big kids, tweens, and teens! The perfect gift for any kid on your list!
If you need gift ideas for the kiddos, you are in luck because I am sharing my Holiday Gift Guide for kids today! I divided the list into sections: Little Kids, Big Kids, and Tweens/Teens.
Take a look and hopefully you will find some fun gifts!
Check out my other gift guides:
Holiday Gift Guide
For Little Kids:
- Holiday Cookie Baking Set– so cute.
- Jellycat– the BEST stuffed animals. We love them ALL!
- Grocery Bundle– love this set! I used to love playing store:)
- Bowling Set– easy to play at home.
- Kids Work Bench– so fun!
- I Want My Hat Back– we’ve read this one A LOT!
- Bath Bombs– make bath time fun!
- Little Tramp– perfect for the winter.
- Magnet Blocks– colorful and will keep them busy for hours.
For Big Kids:
- Cookie Monster Apron– LOVE! You can also get an adult apron and kid apron so you can match in the kitchen.
- Coloring Set– for the little artist!
- Bead Kit– entertainment for hours!
- P.S. We Made This– a book filled with fun crafts for kids and families!
- Fidget Cube– the boys love these.
- Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza– a fun card game.
- Flipside– the boys love this game.
- Arcade Scooter– the boys are asking Santa for scooters.
- Etch a Scetch– a classic!
- Skateboard– the boys are into skateboarding right now.
- Color Football– color and play!
- 2 Player Basketball Game– my boys will play for hours!
- Jewelry Display– for the girl who loves jewelry.
- Smiley Beanie– to keep warm!
- Necklace– love these designs!
- Hair Claw Set– good stocking stuffer.
- Lip Gloss Set– good neutral colors.
- Laptop Case– love the smiley one!
- Cozy Socks– love these!
- Belt Bag– these are trendy right now and this one is a great price.
- Stanley Tumbler– lots of colors!
- Sherpa Throw– so soft!
- Magic 8 Ball– classic!
- Sherpa Jacket– cozy!
- Football Rocker Chair– for the football lover.
- Hoodie– flannel lined.
- Indoor Hoop– for indoor hooping!
- Bean Bag Toss Game– fun!
- Socks– great socks for the guys! Warm and lots of colors!
- Other Ideas-Gift lessons-music, sports, or cooking! Give a pass to the zoo, museum, aquarium, or ski resort. Gift tickets or gift cards to a movie, play, or sporting event. Gift a monthly date night with mom and dad! Gift a surprise trip or staycation!