Memorial Day is right around the corner. Is your grill ready? We love grilling out, especially on holidays. It is tradition. Josh always “mans” the grill. One of his favorite recipes to serve up is this Honey, Lemon & Rosemary Grilled Chicken. It is great to serve at parties because it goes with everything and everyone loves it.
This recipe is super easy to make, which makes it perfect for summer parties. You can make it in advance because the chicken needs to marinate for at least 30 minutes and can marinate in the refrigerator overnight. Remove the chicken from the marinade when your grill is hot and ready!
We like to serve this Honey, Lemon & Rosemary Grilled Chicken with Bush’s Southern Pit Barbecue Grillin’ Beans. The beans are a great side for your Memorial Day BBQ!
“Grillin’ Bold this Memorial Day? Bush’s has the beans for it. Come join the cookout with Cookin’ Canuck and Hoosier Homemade sponsored by Bush’s Grillin’ Beans.” Link up your recipe and enter to win a great giveaway! I am linking up this Honey, Lemon & Rosemary Grilled Chicken recipe! Happy Grilling!
Honey, Lemon & Rosemary Grilled Chicken
- 1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the honey, lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, fresh rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- 2. Place the chicken breasts in a large Ziploc bag. Pour honey-lemon-rosemary mixture into the bag and mix around until chicken breasts are well-coated. Place the bag in the refrigerator and let marinate for at least 30 minutes up to overnight.
- 3. Preheat a grill to medium-high heat and brush the grill with olive oil. Remove the chicken breasts from the bag and place on the grill. Discard the marinade.
- 4. Grill chicken until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Remove from grill and serve warm.
- Note-we served Bush's Southern Pit Barbecue Grillin' Beans on the side!
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Bush’s Beans, but our thoughts and opinions are our own.