Mini M&M’S® Cookies, fun bite size cookies that make a great after school snack!
It’s back to school time! I know I will cry like a baby when Caleb is old enough to go to school, but I do look forward to him coming home and telling me about his day. I picture us sitting at the table talking, laughing, working on homework, and enjoying cookies and milk.
We have a few years until it’s homework time and back to school for our little pea, but I made Mini M&M’S® Cookies anyways. We can play pretend school…I will do anything for cookies and I am sure Caleb won’t mind:)
These Mini M&M’S® Cookies are almost too cute to eat! They are tiny and perfect for a sweet after school snack!
I used M&M’S MINIS® to make the cookies extra special. They are so colorful and fun!
I am normally not a cookie dough girl. I like baked cookies better. I usually wait to eat the finished product, but it was hard to stay out of this cookie dough. Those M&M’S MINIS® kept calling my name!
I rolled the dough into teaspoons and baked the cookies until they were slightly golden brown around the edges.
Cookie perfection! The cookies are soft, chewy, and filled with the sweet burst of M&M’S MINIS®. Grab a glass of cold milk and you’ve got the perfect after school snack! The kiddos will gobble these up! And if you eat a stack before they get home from school, I won’t tell:)
Mini M&M'S® Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup M&M'S MINIS®
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with a Silpat baking mat or parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, cornstarch, baking soda and sea salt together. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together butter and sugars until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes. Add egg and vanilla extract and beat until combined. Slowly mix in the dry ingredients.
- Stir in the M&M'S MINIS® and mini chocolate chips. Form cookie dough into teaspoon balls and place on prepared baking sheet, about 1 inch apart.
- Bake cookies for 8 minutes, or until slightly golden brown around the edges. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for two minutes. Transfer to a wire cooling rack and cool completely.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
Disclosure: this post is sponsored by M&M’S®, but our opinions are our own.