No-Bake Almond Granola Bars-these easy granola bars are made with almond butter and almonds! They are a great lunch box or on the go snack!
I have two growing boys in the house and they are always saying, “Mommy, I’m hungry!” I am a little nervous what they are going to eat when they are teenagers. Yikes. I do hope that they still call me mommy when they are teenagers. Wishful thinking? Probably:)
I like to keep homemade granola bars on hand so I can feed them to my hungry little hippos when they are starrrrrrrving. They are currently loving these No-Bake Almond Granola Bars.
I love making homemade granola bars because they are easy and much better than store bought. I also love this recipe because they are no-bake granola bars, I told you they are easy! They whip up in no time.
You can keep the granola bars in the fridge for up to one week. They are a great on the go breakfast, lunch box treat, or anytime snack. I love pulling them out of the fridge when our boys are about ready to pass out because they are so hungry:)
And if you want to go all out, you can drizzle a little chocolate over the top and eat them for dessert. These No-Bake Almond Granola Bars are good anytime of the day! Enjoy!
No-Bake Almond Granola Bars
- 2 cups quick oats we use gluten-free oats
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1/3 cup Blue Diamond Roasted Salted Almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips melted, optional
- Spray an 8x8-inch square Pyrex pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, cereal, almonds, and salt. Stir and set aside.
- In a large sauce pan, add butter, brown sugar, honey and almond butter. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally until the mixture starts to bubble. Once bubbling, cook for 2 minutes while stirring. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Stir in the dry ingredients. Stir until well coated. Pour into the prepared pan and press the mixture evenly into the pan. If desired, drizzle melted chocolate over the tops of the bars.
- Place the bars in the refrigerator and let cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting. Cut into bars and serve.
- Note-the bars will keep in the refrigerator or on the counter for up to one week.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almonds. Thank you for supporting the brands that continue to make Two Peas and Their Pod possible.