No-Bake Dark Chocolate Almond Cookies-you don’t have to turn on the oven to make these rich and fudgy cookies! And you will never know they are vegan and gluten-free because they are SO good!
I am really excited about today’s recipe, No-Bake Dark Chocolate Almond Cookies. Can you guess why? Let’s take a little quiz.
Here are your options:
- A) Cookies
- B) No-Bake Cookies
- C) Easy Cookies
- D) Healthier Cookies
- E) All of the Above
If you picked All of the Above, you win!! What is the prize? You get the No-Bake Dark Chocolate Almond Cookie Recipe! Yahoo!! And if you guessed wrong, it’s ok, you still get the recipe. We are all winners today because I want you all to make these cookies! They are my new favorite! They have everything going for them. They are easy to make, you don’t have to turn on the oven, they are on the healthier side (vegan and gluten-free), they can be made in advance, and they taste like a million bucks! WINNING!
If you are dying in the summer heat, like me, and trying to stay cool by not turning on the oven, but still craving cookies, like me, then you have to make these cookies! They take 15 minutes to make, tops, and will rock your cookie world!
You only need six ingredients to whip up a batch of these cookies: coconut oil, pure maple syrup, cocoa, almond butter, oats, and Blue Diamond’s Dark Chocolate Almonds. Have you tried Blue Diamond’s Dark Chocolate Almonds? Oh my goodness…they are such a treat! Give me a bag and I am one happy camper, except I don’t like to camp, so I guess I am just one happy girl:) They are great by the handful and SO good in these cookies! They add an extra boost of chocolate and a nice crunch!
Oh, and I guess there are technically seven ingredients if you count the sea salt that gets sprinkled on top. You can skip this step, but I highly recommend the kick of salt. It is the perfect finishing touch to the cookies!
Another bonus, you only need one pan to make these cookies. You don’t need a mixer, heck, you don’t even need a bowl. The cookies are created in one pan on the stovetop! When all of the ingredients are combined, just spoon them onto parchment paper and voila-you have rich, fudgy, chocolate almond cookies!
The cookies are good fresh, right off the parchment paper when they are still a little gooey and not set up. Promise me, you will sample one like this. They are SO good! Once you get your cookie fix, put the rest of the cookies in the fridge to set up. If you leave them out, they won’t set up properly because it is so dang hot, even with the air on!
Chill the cookies for 15-20 minutes and they will be perfectly formed little cookies. Keep the cookies in the fridge, in an airtight container, or you can move them to the freezer. They will keep in the fridge for a week and in the freezer for about a month…which is awesome because you can pull them out whenever you need a cookie pick me up! And yes, they are good cold or frozen! I love these cookies in any form!
These easy No-Bake Dark Chocolate Almond Cookies are the perfect summer treat! You don’t have to turn on the oven and they are bikini friendly too:) So get NO-baking! Enjoy!
No-Bake Dark Chocolate Almond Cookies
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ⅓ cup Dutch process cocoa
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1 cup old fashioned oats or gluten-free oats
- ⅓ cup chopped Blue Diamond Dark Chocolate Almonds
- Additional chopped almonds and sea salt for sprinkling on cookies, if desired
- Line a large plate, platter, or baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the coconut oil, maple syrup, and cocoa. Add the almond butter and whisk until smooth. Remove mixture from heat and stir in the oats and chopped almonds.
- Using a spoon or cookie scoop, drop the mixture onto the prepared parchment paper or wax paper. Sprinkle additional chopped almonds and sea salt on top of cookies, if desired. Transfer cookies to the refrigerator and chill for 20-30 minutes, or until they set up. Eat and enjoy!
- Note-I use refined coconut oil. If you can't find Blue Diamond's Dark Chocolate Almonds, you can use their Sea Salt or Whole Natural Almonds. Store the cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week. You can also freeze these cookies. They will keep for one month in the freezer. If you need the cookies to be gluten-free make sure you use gluten-free oats.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
Follow twopeasandpod on Instagram and show us what recipes you are making from our blog! Use the hashtag #twopeasandtheirpod! We want to see what you are making in your kitchen!
Disclosure-this post is in partnership with Blue Diamond Almonds, but our opinions are our own. Thank you for supporting the brands that continue to make Two Peas and Their Pod possible.