Peanut Butter Candy Corn Blondies-peanut butter blondies with salted peanuts, peanut butter chips, white chocolate, and candy corn. Candy corn fans will go crazy for these bars!
I posted a candy corn picture on Instagram and several people mentioned that they loved candy corn with peanuts. I was intrigued, so I tried it. To be honest, I wasn’t expecting much. I am not a huge candy corn fan and the combo sounded odd. I took one bite and wasn’t blown away, so I took another bite. The combo tasted a little better. By my third bite, I was sold. I liked the candy corn peanut combo. The peanuts balance out the super sweet candy corn.
I didn’t want to sit and the entire bowl of candy corn and peanuts, so I made Peanut Butter Candy Corn Blondies. You know, so I could eat an entire pan of blondies instead:)
If you are a candy corn fan, you have to try these blondies! And if you aren’t a candy corn fan, you still have to try these blondies. They will surprise you! And did you know today is National Candy Corn Day? Yep, you have to make these blondies to celebrate!
The peanut butter blondies are loaded with peanut flavor thanks to creamy peanut butter, salted peanuts, and peanut butter chips. I added in white chocolate for fun and topped the blondies with sweet candy corn!
Note-wait to place the candy corn on top of the blondies during the last 5 minutes of baking or you will have a melted candy corn mess.
If you doubt the candy corn peanut combo, try these Peanut Butter Candy Corn Blondies. They will win you over! And they are the perfect treat for fall and Halloween! Make a pan tomorrow to take to your Halloween party or to enjoy while you watch a scary movie! Happy Halloween!
Peanut Butter Candy Corn Blondies
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Cook Time
- 25 minutes
- Total Time
- 35 minutes
- 16 blondies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/3 cup salted peanuts
- Sea salt for sprinkling on blondies
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch by 13-inch pan and set aside.
- 2. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and brown sugar, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from the heat, and stir in the peanut butter, until creamy and combined. Set mixture aside to cool.
- 3. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 4. Add the eggs, one at a time, to the peanut butter mixture, mixing well after each addition. Add the vanilla extract and stir to combine. Pour the mixture into the prepared dry ingredients, and stir until batter is smooth. Stir in the white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and peanuts.
- 5. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan, spreading the batter evenly to the edges of the pan. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- 6. Bake for 25 minutes and remove from the oven. Gently press candy corn into the blondies. Put pan back in the oven and bake for an additional 2-4 minutes. The top should be golden and the edges slightly browned. Remove blondies from oven and place them on a wire rack to cool. Once cooled, cut into squares and serve.
Follow twopeasandpod on Instagram and show us what recipes you are making from our blog! Use the hashtag #twopeasandtheirpod! We want to see what you are making in your kitchen!