Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Bark-you only need three ingredients to make this heavenly bark! It makes a great holiday gift!
Are you looking for a super simple treat to share with friends and family this holiday season? I have the perfect recipe for you! This Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Bark is SO easy to make and you can’t go wrong with the chocolate and peanut butter combo, it is a match made in heaven!
This recipe comes from Sally’s new book, Sally’s Candy Addiction. Sally’s book is filled with treats that are sure to cure your sweet cravings. Candy making can be intimidating, but Sally’s detailed instructions, tips, and photos make it easy! I want to make everything!
If you are new to candy making, you should start with this bark. You can’t mess it up! You only need three ingredients: chocolate, peanut butter chips, and peanut butter. That is it! I told you it was easy!
Melt the ingredients and swirl away! This is your time to get artistic! You can make big swirls, small swirls, and you can even let the kids help.
Once you are happy with your swirls, let the bark set up. When it is hard, break it into pieces and enjoy! You can package the bark in cute tin or bag and give it to your friends and family for a delicious holiday treat! They will LOVE it!
And make sure you save some Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Bark for yourself. It is a good treat to have around. I have a hidden stash in the back of our fridge right now. My boys think I gave it all away, shhhh-don’t tell:)
And make sure you add Sally’s Candy Addiction to your cookbook list! It is sweeeeeeet!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Bark
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate coarsely chopped
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate using a double broiler or in the microwave. If you melt the chocolate in the microwave, stir the chocolate every 20 seconds to help avoid seizing. Once melted and smooth, set aside.
- Combine the peanut butter chips and peanut butter in a small heatproof bowl. Melt in the microwave at 50 percent power in 20-second increments, stirring after each increment, until completely smooth and melted.
- Pour chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet, spreading with a rubber spatula into a smooth layer. Drizzle melted peanut butter mixture in parallel lines on top of chocolate. Run a toothpick or knife through the two layers to form swirls.
- Allow the bark to set completely in the refrigerator, about 30 minutes. Once hardened, break into pieces as large or as small as you want.
- Note-Store bark in an airtight container at room temperature in a cool, dry place for up to 1 week. During warmer months, store bark in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
Follow twopeasandpod on Instagram and show us what recipes you are making from our blog! Use the hashtag #twopeasandtheirpod! We want to see what you are making in your kitchen!