Peanut Butter Pretzel Caramel Popcorn-peanut butter caramel corn with pretzels and Lindt HELLO Pretzel Bites. This sweet and salty popcorn snack is addicting!
Ok, I know it is the new year and people are trying to exercise and eat healthy, which is good and all, but you have to take a break from your salad to make my Peanut Butter Pretzel Caramel Popcorn. You see, the Golden Globes are on Sunday and that means it is party time. You can’t watch the award show without party food and this sweet and salty popcorn is amazing! You need to add it to your party menu right now!
Popcorn is the perfect party food. It is easy to make and everyone loves munching away. Of course, we can’t have any old popcorn, we have to put on our party popcorn! While the stars are getting all dressed up in their party dresses, you can dress up your popcorn:)
Popcorn and pretzels get drizzled with a sweet, sticky sauce that is made with honey, sugar, peanut butter and vanilla. Toss until the popcorn and pretzels are well coated, sprinkle with salt, and add in Lindt HELLO Pretzel Bites. They are the “diamonds” for our party popcorn. They add some major bling!
The Lindt HELLO Pretzel Bites are little pretzel rounds covered in milk chocolate. They are SO good and the perfect finishing touch to the popcorn. I love the sweet and salty combo! If you can’t find them, you can use malt balls or Milk Duds. They are good too!
Make sure you join in on the Golden Globes fun on Sunday and don’t forget the Peanut Butter Pretzel Caramel Popcorn!
Peanut Butter Pretzel Popcorn
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time
- 5 minutes
- Total Time
- 10 minutes
- 8 cups plain popcorn about 1/3 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Salt to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Lindt HELLO Pretzel Bites
- Place the popped popcorn and pretzels in a large bowl and set aside.
- Mix the honey and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Let it simmer for about 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and add the peanut butter. Stir vigorously until all the peanut butter is melted, then mix in the vanilla extract.
- Immediately pour the peanut butter caramel over the popcorn and pretzels. Gently stir until well coated. Season with salt, to taste. Stir in HELLO Pretzel Bites. Serve!
- Note-We used air-popped popcorn, but you can use microwave popcorn or stovetop popcorn.
Disclosure-this post is in partnership with Lindt Chocolate, but our opinions are our own. Thank you for supporting the brands that continue to make Two Peas and Their Pod possible.