Crescent rolls stuffed with pesto, roasted red peppers, and mozzarella cheese-an easy roll recipe that is perfect for the holidays!
The holidays are here and that means lots of parties, dinners, and entertaining. If you are hosting company for the holidays and need a simple and delicious roll recipe, you have to try our Pesto, Roasted Red Pepper, and Cheese Crescent Rolls. They are simple to make and always a hit! The festive red and green filling makes these rolls perfect for any holiday party or meal.
You only need four ingredients to make these tasty rolls: Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, basil pesto, roasted red peppers, and shredded mozzarella cheese. I pulled out our Spinach Basil Pesto from the freezer, but store-bought pesto will work too! December is all about shortcuts:) Life is busy!
To make the rolls, unroll the crescents and fill them with pesto, roasted peppers, and cheese!
Roll them up to form a perfect crescent roll!
Place them on a baking sheet and bake until golden brown!
They may look like plain crescent rolls on the outside, but the goodies are hidden in the center. When you bite into the crescent rolls you will get a pleasant surprise! Pesto, roasted red peppers, and cheese make these crescent rolls extra special! All of my favorite things wrapped up into one crescent roll.
Make Pesto, Roasted Red Pepper, and Cheese Crescent Rolls this holiday season! They are easy to make and so delicious!
Pesto, Roasted Red Pepper, and Cheese Crescent Rolls
- 1 8-oz. cans Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- ¼ cup basil pesto homemade or store-bought
- ⅓ cup jarred roasted red peppers drained and roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll crescent rolls. Place about a ½ tablespoon basil pesto, 2 teaspoons chopped roasted red peppers, and 2 teaspoons grated mozzarella cheese in the center of each crescent roll.
- Roll up the crescent rolls and place on a large baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and serve warm.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
Disclosure-this post is in partnership with Pillsbury, but our opinions are our own.