Frozen yogurt is one of my favorite treats. I’ve always preferred soft serve fro yo over ice cream. Even before it became trendy and frozen yogurt shops were on every block. I guess I started the trend:)
When we go to a frozen yogurt shop, I am always overwhelmed by all of the flavors and toppings. There are too many choices and since I am the worst at making decisions, it kind of stresses me out. I decided to make my own frozen yogurt at home. I went with Raspberry Dark Chocolate Frozen Yogurt because you can’t go wrong with raspberry and chocolate. One of my all-time favorite flavor combos!
This recipe couldn’t be any simpler. It only has 5 ingredients-raspberries, Greek yogurt, vanilla, sugar, and dark chocolate. This is definitely a stress-free frozen yogurt! You do need an ice cream maker to make this recipe, but don’t worry, we have a fun giveaway for you today! Make sure you keep reading:)
I am loving Nestle Dark Chocolate Morsels! Have you tried them? I use them all of the time in my cookies and other baking adventures. They are also fantastic swirled into this raspberry frozen yogurt. I chopped up the dark chocolate morsels and added them when the frozen yogurt was almost done churning.
The frozen yogurt is slightly tart with a refreshing raspberry flavor. The dark chocolate pieces add the perfect amount of sweetness. I love the kick of dark chocolate in every bite!
Want a scoop? I know I do! I am going to keep a container of this Raspberry Dark Chocolate Frozen Yogurt in our freezer at all times. It is the perfect cool down treat for summer! And I love that I don’t have to leave my house to enjoy frozen yogurt. Don’t tell the yogurt shops, but I think my Raspberry Dark Chocolate Frozen Yogurt is way better! 🙂
Raspberry Dark Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- 1 quart
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped dark chocolate
- Place the Greek yogurt, raspberries, vanilla, and sugar in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Press the mixture through a strainer to remove the raspberry seeds.
- Freeze in your ice cream maker according to manufacture's instructions. During the last few minutes of churning, add in the dark chocolate. You can serve immediately for a soft serve texture or you can place the frozen yogurt in a container and freeze for a firmer texture.
Disclosure-this giveaway is being provided by Nestle, but our opinions are our own.