We have a fun Valentine’s Day treat for you today! We are sharing a recipe for Strawberry Sweethearts Cocoa, which is a combination of hot cocoa and a strawberry milkshake. You have to make this sweet drink for your loved ones. It is creamy, dreamy, and the perfect Valentine’s Day treat.
This easy drink is fun to share with your significant other or your kiddos! Everyone loves this sweet and pretty drink! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Strawberry Sweethearts Cocoa
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream
- 4 cups water
- Whipped cream for serving
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sprinkles
- In a medium-sized bowl, melt the chocolate chips and dip the top of four mugs into the chocolate. Set aside, allowing chocolate to harden.
- In a medium pot, whisk together the butter, sugar, and ice cream over medium high heat until melted. Whisk in the water, one cup at a time until your favorite texture/flavor is achieved. Heat just until steaming. Pour into chocolate-rimmed mugs. Garnish with a dollop of whipping cream and a sprinkling of chocolate sprinkles. Serve with your favorite bite-sized cookies for dipping.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
Follow twopeasandpod on Instagram and show us what recipes you are making from our blog! Use the hashtag #twopeasandtheirpod! We want to see what you are making in your kitchen!