I have been blessed with unbelievable friends throughout my life-siblings, school pals, college buds, roommates, co-workers, and blogging acquaintances. I enjoyed the BlogHer Food conference for numerous reasons, but spending time with blogging friends was definitely the highlight. Sitting in a room with hundreds of my friends evoked emotion that I cannot put into words. It was refreshing to surround myself with friends that inspire and motivate me to become a better person. Today, I am sharing a few photos from BlogHer Food and a recipe for white bean and artichoke dip. I would gladly serve this dip to any and all of my friends.
BlogHer Food was one big party from start to finish. The weekend was filled with presentations, socializing, the Ferry Building’s farmers market, food, and a lot of parties.
Me and Shanna with the Deen Brothers (Paula Deen’s sons) at a book signing.
I finally met Dorie Greenspan-my life is now complete:) She is just as sweet, if not sweeter, than her baked goods.
Anita, Dorie, and I at the closing party.
I wish I would of taken more photos, but I was too busy having fun. I loved every minute of BlogHer Food. I can’t wait until next year. Thanks friends for making BlogHer Food a weekend I’ll never forget.
Now time for the white bean and artichoke dip. This is one of my favorite recipes. I make it for parties, games, snacking, or even to put on sandwiches. It is easy and everyone always asks for the recipe, so here it is! Enjoy!
White Bean and Artichoke Dip
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 15 ounce cans white beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 15 ounce can artichoke hearts (drained)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In the bowl of a food processor, add the garlic, white beans, artichoke hearts, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, and rosemary. Blend until smooth.
- 2. Season with salt and pepper and stir. Serve with bread, crackers, vegetables, or chips.
- *Note-this dip also makes a great spread. I like to add it to sandwiches.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
If you like this white bean and artichoke dip, you might also like:
Roasted Red Pepper and White Bean Dip from Two Peas and Their Pod
Edamame Guacamole from Two Peas and Their Pod
White Bean Avocado Dip from We are Not Martha
White Bean Dip from Chez Us
Hot White Bean Dip with Bacon from Our Best Bites