This and That
1. Caleb is officially crawling. He is moving all over the place. Good thing we got the baby gate up in time because he crawls right to it and shakes like crazy!
2. How cute are these S’mores Pops? I will tell you, SUPER cute!
3. Cupcakes always make a great gift and here is a fun and easy way to package them!
4. Tim Riggins makes folding laundry a whole lot better. Just saying!
6. We are traveling to Seattle for BlogHer Food today. I am bringing along Bread Alone for my reading pleasure. I hope it’s good! It’s been awhile since I’ve read a book…well, I’ve read baby books and cookbooks:) I need to get back in the habit.
7. I always load my bag with snacks when we travel. I’m not a fan of airport food. A few staples are: baby carrots, apples, trail mix, pretzels, granola bars, and a few homemade cookies. Oh-and Skittles and/or Sour Patch kids for Josh:) What snacks do you like to pack when traveling?
8. Best news EVER-Utah is finally getting a Trader Joe’s! I think TJ’s has been reading my blog posts:) If you beg them, they will come…ha!
9. Facebook is making some changes…again! To make sure you see Two Peas and Their Pod’s updates in your feed, hover over the “Liked” button and make sure “Show in News Feed” is checked. Also, read this post about how to create lists so you never miss a post!
If you are going to BlogHer Food make sure you find the peas and say hello!