3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Hot Fudge-you only need three ingredients to make this peanut butter hot fudge sauce. It is great drizzled on ice cream, cake, brownies, or fruit.
Ice cream has always been a staple dessert in our family and during the summer months our freezer is stocked. So stocked that every time I open the freezer, ice cream falls out. Maxwell giggles every time it happens because I scream. I guess the saying is true, “I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
I also keep a lot of yummy toppings on hand to go with our ice cream. Some of our favorites include: sprinkles, nuts, chocolate chips, fruit, chopped up candy bars, salted caramel sauce, and hot fudge.
My current obsession is this 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Hot Fudge. It is the BEST ice cream topping!
I have always been a hot fudge fan, but this easy 3-Ingredient Hot Fudge Sauce is my FAVORITE! The peanut butter and chocolate combo is dreamy!
And the best part? You can make it in under ten minutes and you only need three ingredients. I make it in the microwave so you don’t even have to turn on the stove, which is a big time bonus during the hot summer months.
It sounds too good to be true, huh? Well, get out some sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and peanut butter and see for yourself. Don’t blame me if you end up in a chocolate peanut butter coma. I guarantee you won’t be able to stop licking the spoon.
Try to save some to spoon over your favorite ice cream for the perfect summer dessert. Or you can drizzle it over cake, brownies, cupcakes, or fruit. Banana slices with peanut butter hot fudge, just do it. You can thank me later. And if you need an easy dessert to take to a party, make this peanut butter hot fudge and pick up some ice cream. Everyone will be thanking YOU!
Up your ice cream game this summer by adding 3-ingredient Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sauce to the mix. It is all kinds of wonderful. And make sure you come back on Monday to see what dessert I made with this easy hot fudge sauce. Trust me, you DON’T want to miss it!
3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Hot Fudge
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time
- 2 minutes
- Total Time
- 7 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and peanut butter. Microwave for 1 minute. Remove from microwave and stir until hot fudge sauce is creamy and smooth. If the sauce is still a little lumpy, microwave for 15 more seconds. Remove from the microwave and stir again. The sauce will be thick. If it is too thick for your liking, you can add 2 tablespoons of hot water. Serve the hot fudge warm over ice cream, frozen yogurt, cake, pie, or brownies.
- Note-you can make the hot fudge on the stovetop. Heat in a saucepan and stir until creamy and smooth. Again, add a little hot water if the sauce is too thick, but note it should be thick! Store hot fudge in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Reheat in the microwave for 15 to 30 seconds and stir.