4-Ingredient Ravioli Lasagna-you only need four ingredients to make this lasagna! It is perfect for busy weeknight dinners or easy entertaining!
Life is beyond busy right now. I feel like I am running around in circles and never get a minute to catch my breath. I am not complaining because I like being busy, especially with fun stuff like our house, the boys, the blog, etc. but I am tired. Some days I don’t know if I will make it, but then I get a smile from Maxwell or hug from Caleb and I keep going. Those boys keep me going, I just wish I had their energy:)
Dinner time is the hardest for me. I am usually exhausted and not in the mood to cook dinner because on most days I have already made a few recipes for the blog. Sometimes those recipes can be dinner, I love those days, but on baking days I have nothing to serve my family for dinner.
On days when I am tired and not in the mood to cook, I turn to one of our favorites, 4-Ingredient Ravioli Lasagna.
You heard me, you only need FOUR ingredients to make this lasagna. How is that possible? Let me tell you my little secret. I layer frozen ravioli with marinara sauce and cheese and it tastes just like homemade lasagna!
I like to use spinach cheese ravioli, but feel free to use your favorite ravioli. And even better news? You don’t even have to boil the ravioli. Just put the little raviolis in the pan with marinara sauce and cheese and bake! So easy!
If I have some of my homemade marinara sauce in the freezer, I use it, if not I use DeLallo’s jarred marinara sauce. Both are great options for this recipe!
This quick and easy ravioli lasagna is great for busy weeknights or easy entertaining. Everyone loves it and will think you slaved over making lasagna all day! If you have time, serve garlic bread on the side. The bread is perfect for soaking up the extra sauce!
If you are craving a comforting, filling, and delicious meal after a busy day, make my 4-Ingredient Ravioli Lasagna. It is for sure to hit the spot and requires very little effort. This is one of Caleb and Maxwell’s favorite meals and we hope your family enjoys it too!
4-Ingredient Ravioli Lasagna
- 2 25-ounce jars marinara pasta sauce
- 2 30-ounce packages frozen cheese ravioli (I like to use spinach cheese ravioli)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves optional garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread half of a jar of marinara sauce evenly across the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Add 1 package of ravioli in an even layer over the sauce. Top with the rest of the half jar of marinara sauce. Sprinkle ¾ cup of mozzarella cheese and ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese over the sauce. Add another layer of sauce, ravioli, sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Spray a piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray. Cover the dish with aluminum foil, sprayed side down. Bake the lasagna for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbly. Remove pan from oven let sit for 5 minutes. Garnish with basil, if desired. Serve warm.
- Note-You don't have to thaw or cook the ravioli first, just put it in the pan frozen. We like to serve garlic bread on the side!
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
Follow twopeasandpod on Instagram and show us what recipes you are making from our blog! Use the hashtag #twopeasandtheirpod! We want to see what you are making in your kitchen!