Biscoff is back, back again! This time I used Biscoff Spread to create a fun and easy treat! These Biscoff Pretzel Bites with White Chocolate are too cool for school! I make these pretzel bites all of the time with peanut butter and milk chocolate, but I decided it would be fun to switch things up by using Biscoff Spread and white chocolate. I am glad I did because the combination is definitely a winner!
These pretzel bites are super easy to make. You don’t even have to turn on your oven. Yay for no-bake treats! The filling is made with Biscoff Spread, brown sugar, butter, and vanilla extract. The filling gets sandwiched between two pretzels. You do have to freeze the pretzels for about 30 minutes before you dip them into chocolate, so plan accordingly.
I dipped the pretzels into white chocolate and added rainbow sprinkles for fun. Sprinkles make everything better! I love how bright and cheery they turned out:) These pretzels are a hit with the kiddos and adults. If you are looking for a fun and easy treat, give these Biscoff Pretzel Bites with White Chocolate a go. They are a great sweet treat for parties, game day, movie night, or every day snacking.
Biscoff Pretzel Bites with White Chocolate
Pretzels sandwiched with a sweet, creamy Biscoff filing and dipped in white chocolate. Finish them off with rainbow sprinkles for a fun, easy, dazzling treat!
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- 45 -60 pretzel bites
- 1 cup creamy Biscoff Spread
- 2 teaspoons butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar might need a little more
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar might need a little more
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups white chocolate chocolate chips
- Sprinkles if desired
- 1. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the Biscoff Spread and butter together until smooth and creamy. Beat in the powdered sugar, light brown sugar, and vanilla extract until combined. If the filling doesn't roll easily into balls without sticking to your hands, add a little more brown sugar and powdered sugar and mix again. (I only used 1/2 cup powdered sugar and 3/4 cup brown sugar and it came together just fine.)
- 2. Roll teaspoons of the Biscoff mixture into balls. Sandwich between two pretzels and put on a plate or cookie sheet. Freeze the pretzel sandwiches for 30 minutes.
- 3. Melt the white chocolate chips, using the microwave (30 second intervals) or a double boiler. Dip half of each pretzel sandwich into the white chocolate. Sprinkle pretzel bites with sprinkles, if using. Return the tray to the freezer and chill until the chocolate sets. Store the Biscoff Pretzel Bites in the refrigerator until serving time.
- Note-look for Biscoff Spread next to the peanut butter at the grocery store. You can also order it online from Amazon. You can also use Trader Joe's Speculoo's Spread.
If you like these Biscoff Pretzels with White Chocolate, you might also like: