Happy Friday! It’s been a busy week and I am really looking forward to the weekend. If you plan on watching movies or March Madness this weekend, I have the perfect snack for you-Biscoff Cookie Popcorn with White Chocolate. I love my Biscoff Oatmeal Cookies, Biscoff White Chocolate Chip Blondies, and I am not ashamed to say I like eating Biscoff Spread straight from the jar:) I am officially addicted and this Biscoff Cookie Popcorn is not helping. I couldn’t keep my hands out of the popcorn bowl. It is so good!
The popcorn has a creamy Biscoff coating, Biscoff cookie chunks, and a drizzle of white chocolate. This popcorn is pretty much Biscoff cookie heaven! It is easy to make and way too easy to eat:) If you are a Biscoff cookie fan, you need this Biscoff Cookie Popcorn in your life.
Biscoff Cookie Popcorn
- 8 cups plain popcorn we use air-popped popcorn
- Fine salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup natural Biscoff spread
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Biscoff cookies
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips melted
- Place the popped popcorn in a large bowl and salt to taste. Set aside.
- Mix the honey and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Let it simmer for about 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and add the Biscoff spread. Stir vigorously until all the Biscoff spread is melted, then mix in the vanilla extract.
- Immediately pour the Biscoff mixture over the popcorn and gently stir with a long-handled wooden spoon or spatula until it’s all coated. Spread popcorn on a large baking sheet. Add the Biscoff cookies and drizzle with melted white chocolate and let sit until chocolate hardens. Enjoy!
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
Oh, wow, this looks incredible. Yum!
I’m starting to think that you’re a popcorn genius too! This looks so.dadgum.GOOD! Wow!
Wow-I cannot wait to try this. Great sweet snack, perfect for those impromptu gatherings!
LOVE the idea of this!
I just found Biscoff Crunchy Spread (my fave) at my local Wal Mart. Go figure! Much less expensive than ordering it online. Check walmart.com for availability.
Oh my goodness – this is pure heaven. I am an avid Bishoff cookies spread fan. I’ve actually had to stop buying it because I eat it too fast, but this might be just the thing to have me buying again!
Because my love and all out obsession with Biscoff wasn’t deep enough…I’ve plunged into the vast depths of love only to find this at the bottom. My heart belongs to Biscoff. And now this. Too much? Sorry. This just looks SO tasty and fantastic!!!
Love this recipe! Will be linking back to this in my upcoming post 🙂
This looks amazing. The link to find the recipe does not produce it. Help!!
Thanks for letting me know! I just updated the link. Not sure what happened! It should work now. Sorry about that!
I love vanilla ice cream balls rolled in popcorn!
Cannot find the biscoff popcorn recipe —noted most responses are from 2012!?
No recipe comes up under the heading of Biscoff Cookie Popcorn with White Chocolate. Would you please send me the recipe?
Sorry about that, it is there now! Enjoy!
See More Comments