Happy Friday! It’s been a busy week and I am really looking forward to the weekend. If you plan on watching movies or March Madness this weekend, I have the perfect snack for you-Biscoff Cookie Popcorn with White Chocolate. I love my Biscoff Oatmeal Cookies, Biscoff White Chocolate Chip Blondies, and I am not ashamed to say I like eating Biscoff Spread straight from the jar:) I am officially addicted and this Biscoff Cookie Popcorn is not helping. I couldn’t keep my hands out of the popcorn bowl. It is so good!
The popcorn has a creamy Biscoff coating, Biscoff cookie chunks, and a drizzle of white chocolate. This popcorn is pretty much Biscoff cookie heaven! It is easy to make and way too easy to eat:) If you are a Biscoff cookie fan, you need this Biscoff Cookie Popcorn in your life.
Biscoff Cookie Popcorn
- 8 cups plain popcorn we use air-popped popcorn
- Fine salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup natural Biscoff spread
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Biscoff cookies
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips melted
- Place the popped popcorn in a large bowl and salt to taste. Set aside.
- Mix the honey and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Let it simmer for about 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and add the Biscoff spread. Stir vigorously until all the Biscoff spread is melted, then mix in the vanilla extract.
- Immediately pour the Biscoff mixture over the popcorn and gently stir with a long-handled wooden spoon or spatula until it’s all coated. Spread popcorn on a large baking sheet. Add the Biscoff cookies and drizzle with melted white chocolate and let sit until chocolate hardens. Enjoy!
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod