Biscoff Cookie Popcorn with White Chocolate
Happy Friday! It’s been a busy week and I am really looking forward to the weekend. If you plan on watching movies or March Madness this weekend, I have the perfect snack for you-Biscoff Cookie Popcorn with White Chocolate. I love my Biscoff Oatmeal Cookies, Biscoff White Chocolate Chip Blondies, and I am not ashamed to say I like eating Biscoff Spread straight from the jar:) I am officially addicted and this Biscoff Cookie Popcorn is not helping. I couldn’t keep my hands out of the popcorn bowl. It is so good!
The popcorn has a creamy Biscoff coating, Biscoff cookie chunks, and a drizzle of white chocolate. This popcorn is pretty much Biscoff cookie heaven! It is easy to make and way too easy to eat:) If you are a Biscoff cookie fan, you need this Biscoff Cookie Popcorn in your life.
Biscoff Cookie Popcorn
This sweet Biscoff cookie popcorn is great for movie night, game day, gift giving, or any day!
Yield: Serves 8-10
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 8 cups plain popcorn (we use air-popped popcorn)
- Fine salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup natural Biscoff spread
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Biscoff cookies
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- Place the popped popcorn in a large bowl and salt to taste. Set aside.
- Mix the honey and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Let it simmer for about 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and add the Biscoff spread. Stir vigorously until all the Biscoff spread is melted, then mix in the vanilla extract.
- Immediately pour the Biscoff mixture over the popcorn and gently stir with a long-handled wooden spoon or spatula until it’s all coated. Spread popcorn on a large baking sheet. Add the Biscoff cookies and drizzle with melted white chocolate and let sit until chocolate hardens. Enjoy!
Follow twopeasandpod on Instagram and show us what recipes you are making from our blog! Use the hashtag #twopeasandtheirpod! We want to see what you are making in your kitchen!