Breakfast Fruit Pizzas-kids and adults will love these easy and healthy fruit pizzas!
School’s out for the summer! YAY! But what are you going to do with the kiddos all summer long? You might have already heard the B word, I’m BORED!
If you are looking for a fun way to start the day, make Breakfast Fruit Pizzas with the kids.
The kids will love helping make these Breakfast Fruit Pizzas…and they are super easy so you can let them help. They can’t mess anything up:)
The kids will love you even more when you tell them you are having pizza for breakfast! They might even do an extra chore or two:)
To make the breakfast fruit pizzas, use store bought whole wheat pita flatbread. Toast the pita bread in the oven and set it aside to cool. Easy peasy!
For the pizza “sauce” use Arla Original Cream Cheese. It is our favorite cream cheese and we always have it in the fridge. I add a little drizzle of honey and a splash of pure vanilla extract to sweeten up the cream cheese for the pizza.
Spread the cream cheese on the pita crusts. The kids can help with this part. Just give them a spatula and let them go to town!
Next, top the pizza with fresh fruit. We like to use kiwi, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries. Feel free to use your favorite fruit and let the kids make their own designs. Let them get artsy!
Cut the pizza into slices and enjoy!
Surprise the kiddos with Breakfast Fruit Pizzas this summer. They make a FUN and delicious breakfast! And if you are looking for some fun things to do this summer, make sure you check out our Summer Bucket List!
Breakfast Fruit Pizzas
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Cook Time
- 2 minutes
- Total Time
- 12 minutes
- 2 whole wheat pita flatbreads
- 7 ounces Arla Original Cream Cheese
- 1-2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 kiwi skin removed and sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 2 raspberries for the center
- Preheat oven to broil. Place the whole wheat pita flatbreads in the oven, directly on the rack. Broil for 1 minute and flip. Broil for another minute. You can also toast the bread in a toaster oven or toaster, if your toaster is large enough. Set the bread aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cream cheese, honey, and vanilla. Spread the cream cheese on the pita breads.
- Arrange the fruit on top of the cream cheese. Get creative and decorate the pizzas however you like! Cut into slices and serve immediately.
- Note-you can use your favorite fruit. Bananas, peaches, pineapple, oranges, nectarines would also be good!
This post is in partnership with Arla , but our opinions are our own. Thank you for supporting the brands that continue to make Two Peas and Their Pod possible.