I am on a pudding cookie kick. I recently made Banana Pudding Cookies and fell in love. I was tempted to make them again, but you know I always love creating new cookie recipes. So instead, I made Butterscotch Pudding Triple Chip Cookies.
I am usually not the hugest butterscotch fan. I like the flavor, but it isn’t my favorite. Well, these cookies are my favorite. Maybe top 10 cookie of all time! Wow, did I just type that? Don’t quote me because I don’t want my other cookies’ feelings to get hurt, but these Butterscotch Pudding Triple Chip Cookies are high up there on the list. I love them!
The butterscotch pudding adds the perfect flavor to these cookies. My chocolate drawer was getting too full, I couldn’t shut it, so I decided to do some cleaning and throw in chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and butterscotch chips. The triple threat of chips makes these cookies insanely good! Don’t hold back, make sure you add in the triple threat of chips!
The cookies are fantastic right out of the oven. I never can wait for cookies to cool. I mean, who really does wait for a cookie to cool before eating? If you have the willpower, please send me your secret. I enjoyed a few fresh cookies and put the rest of the cookies away. Out of sight, out of mind. Yeah, that never really works for me when cookies are involved, but I try:)
We did manage to save some cookies and you know what? They are just as good a few days later. I am telling you that butterscotch pudding in the cookie dough is money! It keeps the cookies super soft. These cookies are pretty much perfect. They are great for any occasion too-back to school, birthdays, bake sales, or every day dessert!
Make these cookies. Like right now. I still see you sitting there. GO! These Butterscotch Pudding Triple Chip Cookies are screaming your name!
Butterscotch Pudding Triple Chip Cookies
- Prep Time
- 15 minutes
- Cook Time
- 10 minutes
- 3 dozen cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 3.4 oz package butterscotch instant pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat baking mat and set aside.
- Using a mixer, beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add in butterscotch pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla extract. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and butterscotch chips.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, or until slightly golden around the edges and set. Remove cookies from oven and let cool on baking sheet for two minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.
- Note-these cookies will stay fresh for days in an air-tight container, thanks to the pudding! Enjoy!
If you like these Butterscotch Pudding Triple Chip Cookies, you might also like: