Butterscotch, Toffee, Chocolate Chip Cookies-chocolate chip cookies loaded with butterscotch chips and toffee! Grab a glass of milk and get dunkin’!
I have to get my glucose test today. I had a tough time getting all of that nasty orange drink down when I was pregnant with Caleb so I am dreading it. I doubt this time will be any easier. Why can’t someone invent a magic pill to swallow? They would be a millionaire! I don’t think any pregnant woman looks forward to this test. There has to be a better way. Can someone please work on a magic pill and do it fast because my test is today:)
Or why can’t I just eat a dozen Butterscotch, Toffee, and Chocolate Chip Cookies? I could easily down a dozen of these cookies! They taste much better than the dreaded orange sugary drink:)
These cookies have all of my favorite things: butterscotch chips, toffee, and chocolate chips! They are loaded with goodness!
The cookies are soft and chewy with a crisp buttery edge! The butterscotch, toffee, and chocolate combo will make your mouth and belly sing with joy! I’ve made these cookies a few times and I can never stop at just one. They are just too good!
If I don’t pass my glucose test, I don’t know how I will give up sugar. I NEED cookies in my life, especially Butterscotch, Toffee, and Chocolate Chip Cookies. I am in love with these cookies!
Let’s hope I pass my test with flying colors. If I do, you better believe I am celebrating with a batch of Butterscotch, Toffee, and Chocolate Chip Cookies. Wish me luck!
Butterscotch, Toffee, Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup usalted butter at room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ¾ cup butterscotch chips
- ¾ cup Heath Toffee Bits
- Extra sea salt for sprinkling on cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with a Silpat baking mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sea salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream butter and sugars together until light and creamy, about 5 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla extract. Beat for an additional 2 minutes.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. I add ½ cup at a time. Mix until flour is just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and Heath Toffee Bits.
- Drop about 2 tablespoons of dough onto prepared baking sheet, placing the cookies 2-inches apart. Bake for 12 minutes or until the edges are slightly golden brown. Remove from oven and allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire cooling rack and cool completely.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod