Another month has gone by and Caleb is now 9 months old. We can’t believe how fast he is growing up. Here are a few highlights from the past month:
- Caleb is becoming quite the traveler. In June, he traveled to Seattle, Kansas City, and Green River. He loves flying, sightseeing, and hotel beds.
- Caleb has 7 teeth now-4 on top and 3 on the bottom.
- Caleb is crawling all over the place. He is always on the go and never wants to sit still.
- Broccoli is Caleb’s favorite food at the moment. He loves sitting in his high chair and eating meals with mommy and daddy.
- Caleb’s new favorite trick is scrunching up his nose. He loves making silly faces.
- He loves giving high fives!
- Caleb helped daddy train for his first triathlon. He loves going running and loves bikes.
- He can say dada and mama!
- Caleb is fascinated with ceiling fans. He goes waves his arms and goes crazy when he sees one.
- He outgrew his baby swing so now we have to go to the park to swing.
- Caleb still loves bath time. Gotta love the soap beard:)
Happy 9 Months Caleb! We love you!
Awwwww!! So cute! Caleb and kay have so much in common!! The ceiling fan obsession cracks me up.
He is such a sweetheart! I always think that 9 months is quite a big milestone because he’s been out longer than he was in if you know what I mean…
Caleb is so adorable!! Thanks for sharing his pictures with us….Enjoy him!
I love hearing updates on Caleb and seeing his adorable pictures! Happy 9 months Caleb!
cuteee!!!! really, I always wait for the updates of Caleb here as much as how I wait for the recipes ahahaha! Happy 9 months C :3
Oh my goodness — that soap beard is TOO cute!!! 🙂 Ok, pretty much all of these are too cute.
So happy for your sweet little family and all of the adventures you’ve had lately. Wishing you a wonderful summer leading up to the big “1”!
He is growingg so fast. Cuter that ever!!
Sweet post, it’s obvious Caleb is loved 🙂
Oh my word he is a cutie pie!
What a cutie! I love the soap beard!
So stinkin’ cute!!! Happy 9 months! 😀
Each picture of Caleb is more adorable than the previous – what a beautiful alert little boy he is.
He’s SO adorable!! I can’t believe he’s 9 months old already!!
Keep those updates coming!
TOO TOO CUTE!!! 😀
7 teeth?! Holy cow. My lil guy that’s nearly a month older still only has 2!
Happy 9 months Caleb! You are the cutest and happiest baby on earth! I hope my baby is as cute as you 🙂
He’s getting big so fast! Thanks for sharing pictures and updates!
Love the updates!
Such a cutie! That’s a lot of teeth, poor lil guy! Thanks for sharing! = )
Look at those two teeth! Gotta love the teeth smiles! He’s a cutie!
OMG…Love love love the sink pic!
Seriously. Could he be any cuter?! Love that little face 🙂
Happy 9 months! Adorable photos, he looks like such a happy baby!
What a ham 🙂 Enjoy every minute!
So adorable, I love the picture of him in his hat!!! Enjoy him while he is little as they grow up too soon!!!
my favorite little guy!! 🙂
That soap beard is the greatest thing I’ve ever seen! I have 3 girls (grown now), and bath time was always a lot of fun — especially when all 3 of them were in the tub together (peas in a wet pod).
cutest little kid ever! well, besides my own. 🙂
do you have a section pertaining to what you make/bake for Caleb? I’m interested in healthy finger food for my grandson who is 8 months old 🙂 Lori
I don’t, but I should do a post! Thanks for the feedback.