Another month has gone by and Caleb is now 9 months old. We can’t believe how fast he is growing up. Here are a few highlights from the past month:
- Caleb is becoming quite the traveler. In June, he traveled to Seattle, Kansas City, and Green River. He loves flying, sightseeing, and hotel beds.
- Caleb has 7 teeth now-4 on top and 3 on the bottom.
- Caleb is crawling all over the place. He is always on the go and never wants to sit still.
- Broccoli is Caleb’s favorite food at the moment. He loves sitting in his high chair and eating meals with mommy and daddy.
- Caleb’s new favorite trick is scrunching up his nose. He loves making silly faces.
- He loves giving high fives!
- Caleb helped daddy train for his first triathlon. He loves going running and loves bikes.
- He can say dada and mama!
- Caleb is fascinated with ceiling fans. He goes waves his arms and goes crazy when he sees one.
- He outgrew his baby swing so now we have to go to the park to swing.
- Caleb still loves bath time. Gotta love the soap beard:)
Happy 9 Months Caleb! We love you!