Cucumber Noodle, Watermelon, and Feta Salad-this cool and refreshing salad is a great side for any summer meal.
Watermelon is probably my favorite thing about summer. I have to eat watermelon every day. If we run out, Josh knows he is going to the store. I HAVE to have my watermelon. I like it sliced, cubed, balled, and sometimes I just take a spoon to the melon. Sometimes I make a big juicy mess, but that is all part of the fun.
I am currently loving my watermelon in this Cucumber Noodle, Watermelon, and Feta Salad. It is the perfect summer salad.
Cucumbers and watermelon go so well together. They are both cool, refreshing, and their colors look so good together. The colors are bright, beautiful, and will make you love the salad even more!
For the salad, I spiralize the cucumbers. Our boys eat their veggies better if I spiralize them and the cucumber noodles are so pretty in this salad. I add watermelon cubes, crumbled feta cheese, mint leaves, and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
This salad is so fresh and will instantly cool you down. So when you are feeling hot, hot, hot and craving something cool, healthy, and delicious make this Cucumber Noodle, Watermelon, and Feta Salad. It is a summer staple!
Cucumber Noodle, Watermelon, and Feta Salad
- Prep Time
- 15 minutes
- Total Time
- 15 minutes
- 1 large seedless English cucumber
- 3 cups cubed watermelon 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Use an Inspiralizer to create the cucumber noodles. Place noodles in a large bowl. Add the watermelon cubes, feta cheese, and mint. Squeeze fresh lime juice over the salad. Serve immediately.
- Note-you can add a little chopped red onion if you wish. I leave it out for our boys:)