Easy Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting-delicious cinnamon rolls that take less than 30 minutes to make!
My dad makes the best cinnamon rolls in the world. They are so good they have their own name, Parry Rolls. Everyone knows what Parry Rolls are. They are our family’s most favorite recipe. I’ve shared the recipe on our site and I hope you’ve tried them. If you have, you know they are the best:) And if you know my dad, I am sure he’s made them for you. He loves sharing the cinnamon roll love!
I love my dad’s famous recipe, but they do take awhile to make. They have to rise twice before baking. Are they worth the time? Absolutely! But sometimes it’s nice to have an easy peasy recipe in your back pocket, like my recipe for Easy Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls. You can make these cinnamon rolls in under 30 minutes. You can’t beat that! And guess what? They are pretty darn tasty too!
So how do I make delicious cinnamon rolls in under 30 minutes? I start with Pillsbury Crescent Rolls. I like to use the Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations Seamless Dough Sheet to make cinnamon rolls. It is one big sheet! If you can’t find the seamless dough sheets, you can use regular crescent rolls, just press them together to form one big sheet.
Because it’s fall and I am currently obsessed with pumpkin butter, I spread pumpkin butter over the dough instead of regular butter. I also added brown sugar and cinnamon!
Rollin’, rollin’, rollin’!
I rolled up the dough to form one big log.
I cut the log into mini cinnamon rolls using dental floss. You can also use thread or a knife. And don’t worry, I used plain dental floss, I didn’t want to add a minty flavor. Mint and pumpkin…not a good flavor combo:)
Place the mini cinnamon rolls in a greased baking pan. Aren’t they cute?
Bake until golden brown and frost with cream cheese frosting!
Pumpkin and cream cheese…now that is a winning combo! YUM!
I love that these Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls are so easy to make. They are perfect for busy mornings or if you are feeling lazy! They are also great for entertaining. If you are having guests over for the holidays and want to make a special breakfast treat with little work involved, make Easy Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls.
Mini cinnamon rolls are the perfect size for our little pea! One fit perfectly in his little hands. He loved them!
Easy Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls are a great quick and easy fall breakfast treat! You don’t have to wait for the dough to rise to make these babies! You can have warm and gooey cinnamon rolls on the table in under 30 minutes. What are you waiting for? Get rollin’!
Easy Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
For the pumpkin cinnamon rolls:
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1/4 cup pumpkin butter I use Trader Joe's brand
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
For the cream cheese frosting:
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk more if you like a thin frosting
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll sheet dough into one large rectangle. Spread pumpkin butter evenly over the dough. Evenly sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon over the pumpkin butter.
- Starting with short side of the rectangle, roll up into a log. Using string, dental floss, or a serrated knife, cut the roll into 10 slices. Place slices, cut side down, in a greased 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cinnamon rolls cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- While the cinnamon rolls are cooling, make the cream cheese frosting. In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Whisk in the confectioner's sugar, vanilla, and milk. If the frosting is still too thick, add a little more milk and whisk until smooth.
- Spread frosting over cinnamon rolls and serve! I always have leftover frosting, but use as much as you like:)
- Note-if you can't find the Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated seamless dough sheet you can use regular Pillsbury crescent rolls. Just press the dough together to form a large rectangular sheet. I use Trader Joe's pumpkin butter, but you can use any brand or make your own.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
Disclosure: This post was written in partnership with Pillsbury, but our opinions are our own.