English Muffin Breakfast Pizzas-a quick and easy breakfast recipe that is perfect for back to school time!
Josh would eat pizza every day for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert if I let him. It is his favorite food and he has already passed his love for pizza on to Caleb. I am sure our baby will be asking for pizza instead of milk soon:)
Josh and Caleb love eating English Muffin Breakfast Pizzas in the morning. It is “their” thing. I usually eat my oatmeal and let the guys enjoy their pizza breakfast! They need their guy time and pizza time!
English Muffin Pizzas are perfect for breakfast because they are so easy to make! You don’t have to make pizza dough from scratch, you just use store bought English muffins for the crust.
Josh and Caleb love topping their pizzas with scrambled eggs, cheese, and of course bacon! That is their favorite part! Josh likes to use Butterball’s turkey bacon to keep the pizzas on the lighter side. Caleb gobbles the bacon right up. He always asks for an extra strip while Josh is making the pizza. He is our little Turketarian! 🙂
If you are looking for an easy breakfast recipe, try Josh’s easy English Muffin Breakfast Pizzas! They make a great back to school breakfast or even a great after school snack!
English Muffin Breakfast Pizzas
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time
- 10 minutes
- Total Time
- 15 minutes
- 4 large eggs
- 2 English Muffins
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 strips cooked bacon chopped
- 1 green onion chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, beat eggs with a fork until well mixed. Coat a small skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Pour egg mixture into hot skillet; cook and stir until eggs are set, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Toast the English muffins in a toaster. Evenly divide scrambled eggs onto English muffin halves. Top with shredded cheese and bacon.
- Preheat the broiler. Place the English muffins on a baking sheet and place under hot broiler for 3-4 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
- Place breakfast pizzas on a plate and garnish with the green onion. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Serve immediately.
Disclosure-this post is in partnership with Butterball, but our opinions are our own. Visit Turketarian.com for special savings and recipe ideas.