Everything Bagel Chex Mix-classic Chex Party Mix with an everything bagel seasoning twist! This easy snack mix is perfect for parties or every day snacking!
This post is sponsored by Chex.
Chex Mix is one of our favorite holiday snacks, we make it every year. It is a great snack to have around for parties, watching holiday movies, gifting to friends, and every day snacking. This year, we are changing things up a bit and making Everything Bagel Chex Mix. I use my homemade Everything Bagel Seasoning to make the Chex Mix and it is AMAZING!
If you’ve been reading our blog, you know I am obsessed with Everything Bagel Seasoning. I have been putting the special seasoning on avocado toast, popcorn, eggs, roasted vegetables, hummus, and now this Chex cereal mix. This might be my favorite combo yet!
Don’t worry, the everything bagel seasoning is easy to make at home with spices you probably have in your pantry. Once you make it, you will be hooked. It is a staple in our spice cabinet.
We add the easy Everything Bagel Seasoning to the traditional Chex cereal mix which is made up of:
- Chex cereal (corn, rice, and wheat)
- Bagel chips
- Mixed nuts (I left them out this time because Josh is allergic to nuts and he wanted to eat this delicious snack mix)
This Everything Bagel Chex Mix is guaranteed to be a crowd favorite! And the best part? It doesn’t require lots of time and effort to make. It is the perfect party snack for the holidays! Your family and friends will enjoy every handful…and you will want lots and lots of handfuls. This stuff is addicting:)
Get the holiday party started and make Everything Bagel Chex Mix today!
Everything Bagel Chex Mix
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Cook Time
- 5 minutes
- Total Time
- 15 minutes
- 3 cups Corn Chex™ cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex™ cereal
- 3 cups Wheat Chex™ cereal
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels
- 1 cup garlic-flavor bite-size bagel chips or regular-size bagel chips broken into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup mixed nuts optional
- 7 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt or seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoons everything bagel seasoning
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, pretzels, bagel chips, and nuts; set aside.
- In small microwavable bowl, combine melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic, powder, onion powder, and everything bagel seasoning. Pour over cereal mixture and stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on a large baking sheet to cool.
- Note-you can make the Chex Mix in the oven. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. Put cereal and seasoning mixture into ungreased roasting pan and bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on a large baking sheet to cool, about 15 minutes.