Grilled Peach, Pesto, and Mozzarella Quesadillas-you only need 4 ingredients to make these delicious summer quesadillas!
I bought a huge basket of peaches at the farmers market to make my Peach Almond Crisp. I had a few peaches leftover, so I put them to good use and made Grilled Peach, Pesto, and Mozzarella Quesadillas for lunch. Best decision ever! These fresh and simple quesadillas are a new favorite at our house, even the boys loved them! And the best part? You only need four ingredients to make them! Score!
I cut the peaches and mozzarella into thin slices and got out a jar of my favorite Spinach Basil Pesto. If you don’t want to make your own pesto, you can use store bought pesto.
I spread the tortillas with pesto, added the peaches and mozzarella, and put the quesadillas on the grill! A few minutes later the quesadillas were ready to eat! I cut them into triangles and we all devoured them! The flavor combination was soooo good!
Make these simple Grilled Peach, Pesto, and Mozzarella Quesadillas this summer! They are great for lunch, dinner, or served as an appetizer or snack! Enjoy!
Grilled Peach, Pesto, and Mozzarella Quesadillas
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Total Time
- 18 minutes
- 4 Flour Tortillas
- 4 tablespoons basil pesto
- 2 medium peaches pit removed and thinly sliced
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella cheese thinly sliced
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat. Lightly spray one side of each tortilla with cooking spray. On unsprayed side of each of the tortillas, evenly spread the pesto. Add the peaches and mozzarella cheese. Top each with remaining tortilla, sprayed side up, and press together.
2. Place quesadillas on directly on the hot grill. Cook for 6-8 minutes, carefully flipping once, until cheese is melted. Remove from grill and cut the quesadillas into quarters. Serve immediately.
Note-you can make these quesadillas in a skillet or on a griddle pan if you don't have a grill.
Disclosure-this post is in partnership with Old El Paso, but our opinions are our own. Thank you for supporting the brands that continue to make Two Peas and Their Pod possible.